Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: Spiral: DIGITAL COPY ANYONE?
redsquirrel0249
Glowstick

exclamation.gif posted on 18-2-2018 at 06:32
Spiral: DIGITAL COPY ANYONE?

I've almost finished my digital music library of over 1300 songs! I've been trying to get as much lossless music as possible and buy as many full CDs as makes sense. I've been a pendulum and knife party fan for a while, and they make up a chunk of the collection.

But there's one problem.

I can't find a digital copy of Spiral anywhere, and the only available version is on the old 12" vinyl single. There's a post of the vinyl RIP on soundcloud, but there are no downloads allowed. I can't just buy the single and buy a vinyl to digital converter just for one song. I could, but I really don't want to. I'd love to find some other way to buy/download this song. If you have any ideas or links, I'm all ears. I've found nothing across the internet and don't want to have to resort to a solution that will likely cost $50+. Thanks in advance, everyone!

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'Cscript' (T_STRING), expecting ',' or ';' in /homepages/0/d429656469/htdocs/pendulumlive/pendulumlive/files/viewthread.php(663) : eval()'d code on line 63