Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: Boss Mode
moeman
Glowstick
*




Posts: 1
Registered: 22-9-2014
Member Is Offline


[*] posted on 22-9-2014 at 03:34
Boss Mode


So Boss Mode was leaked here

What do you guys think about it? i don't ususally listen to trap, but i'm really enjoying it


(also i decided to finally sign up after lurking for a while)
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Daniel_Olton
Raver behaviour
****


Avatar


Posts: 214
Registered: 23-12-2011
Member Is Offline


[*] posted on 22-9-2014 at 03:43


Welcome!

Im enjoying boss mode as well, its better than i expected.
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
celldwellerwannabe
DnB editor
*****


Avatar


Posts: 3700
Registered: 13-3-2010
Location: Swansea
Member Is Offline

Mood: Staring upwards at the gleaming stars in the obsidian sky

[*] posted on 22-9-2014 at 08:41


Welcome aboard!

I love trap, and when I first heard this at the UKF night I was blown away. best trap riff I'd every heard. Now, It's even better. Love it




View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Rottenspice
DnB editor
*****


Avatar


Posts: 629
Registered: 8-6-2010
Location: New Jersey, USA
Member Is Offline


[*] posted on 22-9-2014 at 12:53


Awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
celldwellerwannabe
DnB editor
*****


Avatar


Posts: 3700
Registered: 13-3-2010
Location: Swansea
Member Is Offline

Mood: Staring upwards at the gleaming stars in the obsidian sky

[*] posted on 22-9-2014 at 13:45


^That is an appropriate reaction



View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
JC2
DnB editor
*****




Posts: 636
Registered: 18-1-2009
Location: Plymouth, UK
Member Is Offline


[*] posted on 22-9-2014 at 15:38


Love how the little robot voice says "slightly different" just before the second drop. Cheeky little dig at EDM.



View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Rottenspice
DnB editor
*****


Avatar


Posts: 629
Registered: 8-6-2010
Location: New Jersey, USA
Member Is Offline


[*] posted on 22-9-2014 at 17:29


This song is still blowing my mind. Like, just when I think that I'm over KP, Rob goes and drops something like this. He's untouchable as a songwriter and producer.
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Rottenspice
DnB editor
*****


Avatar


Posts: 629
Registered: 8-6-2010
Location: New Jersey, USA
Member Is Offline


[*] posted on 22-9-2014 at 17:30


Quote:
Originally posted by JC2
Love how the little robot voice says "slightly different" just before the second drop. Cheeky little dig at EDM.


Yes! I wasn't sure I heard that correctly at first, HAHAHAHA
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
celldwellerwannabe
DnB editor
*****


Avatar


Posts: 3700
Registered: 13-3-2010
Location: Swansea
Member Is Offline

Mood: Staring upwards at the gleaming stars in the obsidian sky

[*] posted on 22-9-2014 at 17:32


Even if I don't like a song particularly, I can't help but marvel at the quality of his production. there is literally noone else that I feel that way about, he is a cut above everyone



View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Rottenspice
DnB editor
*****


Avatar


Posts: 629
Registered: 8-6-2010
Location: New Jersey, USA
Member Is Offline


[*] posted on 22-9-2014 at 17:59


Quote:
Originally posted by celldwellerwannabe
Even if I don't like a song particularly, I can't help but marvel at the quality of his production. there is literally noone else that I feel that way about, he is a cut above everyone


Agree 10000%
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
chrislawrance
DnB editor
*****


Avatar


Posts: 1507
Registered: 4-1-2010
Location: Essex, UK
Member Is Offline


[*] posted on 23-9-2014 at 00:22


It's weirdly hilarious. I kinda like it though



http://i.imgur.com/wmsBzv9.jpg
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
celldwellerwannabe
DnB editor
*****


Avatar


Posts: 3700
Registered: 13-3-2010
Location: Swansea
Member Is Offline

Mood: Staring upwards at the gleaming stars in the obsidian sky

[*] posted on 23-9-2014 at 17:18


Rob thinks Triple J leaked it!



View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
celldwellerwannabe
DnB editor
*****


Avatar


Posts: 3700
Registered: 13-3-2010
Location: Swansea
Member Is Offline

Mood: Staring upwards at the gleaming stars in the obsidian sky

[*] posted on 27-9-2014 at 18:30


First 'official play' on Mistajam's show... apparantly we'll 'never have heard it before'... ahem. yeah. course not.



View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
chrislawrance
DnB editor
*****


Avatar


Posts: 1507
Registered: 4-1-2010
Location: Essex, UK
Member Is Offline


[*] posted on 28-9-2014 at 14:27


Quote:
Originally posted by celldwellerwannabe
First 'official play' on Mistajam's show... apparantly we'll 'never have heard it before'... ahem. yeah. course not.
:smilegrin:



http://i.imgur.com/wmsBzv9.jpg
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
celldwellerwannabe
DnB editor
*****


Avatar


Posts: 3700
Registered: 13-3-2010
Location: Swansea
Member Is Offline

Mood: Staring upwards at the gleaming stars in the obsidian sky

[*] posted on 28-9-2014 at 15:54


Any word on other leaks? I've had a quick look, but I've got no inside links or anything...



View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
chrislawrance
DnB editor
*****


Avatar


Posts: 1507
Registered: 4-1-2010
Location: Essex, UK
Member Is Offline


[*] posted on 28-9-2014 at 16:00


Quote:
Originally posted by celldwellerwannabe
Any word on other leaks? I've had a quick look, but I've got no inside links or anything...
ive got a feeling the people saying they had the full album were lying. Itunes only has statistics on the 3 songs we already have



http://i.imgur.com/wmsBzv9.jpg
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
celldwellerwannabe
DnB editor
*****


Avatar


Posts: 3700
Registered: 13-3-2010
Location: Swansea
Member Is Offline

Mood: Staring upwards at the gleaming stars in the obsidian sky

[*] posted on 28-9-2014 at 16:23


that was my thought. If they did have it, then they would probably have done something about it already

Resistance was leaked by the boys (no doubt as it had the full vocal sample), Begin Again was leaked because it was being prepared for the iTunes release, and Boss Mode was leaked due to Triple J, if Rob's assumptions are correct. So it would seem that the full album hasn't leaked

However, Rob was tweeting about Superstar, so I wondered if anyone had heard anything about it leaking...




View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
chrislawrance
DnB editor
*****


Avatar


Posts: 1507
Registered: 4-1-2010
Location: Essex, UK
Member Is Offline


[*] posted on 28-9-2014 at 18:10


Quote:
Originally posted by celldwellerwannabe
that was my thought. If they did have it, then they would probably have done something about it already

Resistance was leaked by the boys (no doubt as it had the full vocal sample), Begin Again was leaked because it was being prepared for the iTunes release, and Boss Mode was leaked due to Triple J, if Rob's assumptions are correct. So it would seem that the full album hasn't leaked

However, Rob was tweeting about Superstar, so I wondered if anyone had heard anything about it leaking...
its possible that everyone got the same 3 tracks (itunes, triple j, bbc, Google play etc...) and that's where they leaked from



http://i.imgur.com/wmsBzv9.jpg
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
celldwellerwannabe
DnB editor
*****


Avatar


Posts: 3700
Registered: 13-3-2010
Location: Swansea
Member Is Offline

Mood: Staring upwards at the gleaming stars in the obsidian sky

[*] posted on 28-9-2014 at 18:22


Rob went sleuthing and deduced from the time the leak went live that it was probably Triple J. Usually things don't leak direct from iTunes or Spotify, they have to be ripped by someone who can play them, and that is usually just an error in the system that lets them play the track early. BBC... it could have been them, I vaguely recall Zane saying something a few years back about his producer accidentally putting something into non-private space, and by the time he had taken it down other people had found it, but it was leaked at something like 3:00 in the morning UK time, so Triple J is more likely

Those four places were apparently the only ones that had the tunes. iTunes and spotify probably have the full album, because labels, but it is unlikely to leak from there. BBC and Triple J probably just have those three tracks, as you said, with exceptions like Zane or Mistajam who have more because they are friends of the boys. But I doubt they would leak anything intentionally




View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
chrislawrance
DnB editor
*****


Avatar


Posts: 1507
Registered: 4-1-2010
Location: Essex, UK
Member Is Offline


[*] posted on 28-9-2014 at 21:03


Quote:
Originally posted by celldwellerwannabe
Rob went sleuthing and deduced from the time the leak went live that it was probably Triple J. Usually things don't leak direct from iTunes or Spotify, they have to be ripped by someone who can play them, and that is usually just an error in the system that lets them play the track early. BBC... it could have been them, I vaguely recall Zane saying something a few years back about his producer accidentally putting something into non-private space, and by the time he had taken it down other people had found it, but it was leaked at something like 3:00 in the morning UK time, so Triple J is more likely

Those four places were apparently the only ones that had the tunes. iTunes and spotify probably have the full album, because labels, but it is unlikely to leak from there. BBC and Triple J probably just have those three tracks, as you said, with exceptions like Zane or Mistajam who have more because they are friends of the boys. But I doubt they would leak anything intentionally
im not sure itunes do have the full album otherwise we would likely have track times



http://i.imgur.com/wmsBzv9.jpg
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
celldwellerwannabe
DnB editor
*****


Avatar


Posts: 3700
Registered: 13-3-2010
Location: Swansea
Member Is Offline

Mood: Staring upwards at the gleaming stars in the obsidian sky

[*] posted on 28-9-2014 at 21:48


^More often than not, iTunes do have the full album, as do Amazon MP3 and Spotify and what not. It is just that they are inaccessible for previews or downloads at the moment, so the track times and other tag information are unavailable. there used to be a tool that meant you could access the files that they were making unavailable, but now that ability has been stopped



View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
chrislawrance
DnB editor
*****


Avatar


Posts: 1507
Registered: 4-1-2010
Location: Essex, UK
Member Is Offline


[*] posted on 30-9-2014 at 17:28


Official release available at the usual places



http://i.imgur.com/wmsBzv9.jpg
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'Cscript' (T_STRING), expecting ',' or ';' in /homepages/0/d429656469/htdocs/pendulumlive/pendulumlive/files/viewthread.php(663) : eval()'d code on line 63