Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: Haunted House EP
user123
Bass junkie

[*] posted on 14-5-2013 at 14:15
Haunted House EP

I thought this deserves its own topic. I mean yeah, we discussed about it in the Knife Party one but it's better to keep everything organized, you know? Might be useful in the future as well. Better late than never anyway.

To kick this off, here's some things to discuss:

General thoughts
The duo's decision to replace Baghdad with Internet Friends VIP
The fact that this EP is entirely House.

PS. Just to make this clear, don't start discussing about anything else other than the EP here. For example, if we're gonna talk about KP's future possible collaboration with Hardwell, we're gonna post in the Knife Party thread.

chrislawrance
DnB editor

[*] posted on 14-5-2013 at 15:57

I actually didn't realise till you said that its called haunted HOUSE as its an entirely electro house album

http://i.imgur.com/wmsBzv9.jpg
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
user123
Bass junkie

[*] posted on 14-5-2013 at 18:40

I don't think it has anything to do with that, imo. Pretty sure it's just a coincidence.

celldwellerwannabe
DnB editor

Mood: Staring upwards at the gleaming stars in the obsidian sky

[*] posted on 14-5-2013 at 20:54

I'm not to be honest. I thought at some point they said it wasnt called Haunted House, and then i presume they changed their mind back. I like house atm. Dubstep is pretty rubbishy in most places to me (except the Benga track Running which finally got released after being played on the radio for the first time a month before KP's first gig in Ibiza) and its not like they are going back to drum & Bass any time soon. But i wish that trap tune had been on there instead of IF VIP

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'Cscript' (T_STRING), expecting ',' or ';' in /homepages/0/d429656469/htdocs/pendulumlive/pendulumlive/files/viewthread.php(663) : eval()'d code on line 63